7 Reasons Why a Move Goes Flawless with ATCR Orlando Movers
Atcr moving and storage of Central Florida is a Family Owned and Operated Moving Company. Atcr moving and storage of Orlando is Fully Licensed Insured and Bonded. We are dedicated to providing expert dependable service. We will work directly with you all the way through ensuring that your moving day goes smooth.
We are in no way perfect at what we do but from the moment your move is scheduled to the day we move you, our staff's goal is to provide you a flawless move and we try our very best to do so.
Here are 7 Reason we have identified why a move goes
7. All items are bagged or boxed up prior to movers arriving. Our movers have a clear path to access furniture and a full disclosure on what furniture we are moving.
6. All furniture is property wrapped and padded. Our Crews come equipt with plenty of moving blankets, shrink and tape.
5. Schedule in the Morning Hours as opposed to Scheduling in the Afternoon Hours is a good idea. Our crews run on time in the morning hours and operate within a window during the afternoon hours. Also getting fresh energize movers is great.
4. Don't wait until last minute to schedule. Schedule early.
3. Be present when move is being performed. Our movers may have questions and you can answer them quickly if present.
2. Find out if the company you are interested in hiring has back office support. This is vital when movers are working late hours and you have a question that the movers themselves cannot answer.
1. Hire a Reputable Moving Company with Good Track Record of perform quality moves. A 5 star review with only 12 reviewers is not the same as 4.3 stars with 135 reviewers. All movers are not created equally so be sure you are selecting with quality vs. price in mind.
So there you have it, 7 reasons why a move goes flawless.
We hope you enjoyed reading this and it helps make your next moving day simpler.
Make a list
Write everything down! You'll thank yourself later. Before you pack even one box, create a simple record keeping system. Create a computer-printed list of numbers with a space to write the contents. Or have a spiral-bound notebook for the job. You'll place a number on EVERY box you pack and list the contents on your list. Don't put the list down unless it's in a place you'll call Packing Central. This is where you'll find your labels, marking pens, box tape, and other supplies. When describing the box contents, be specific -- "A-D files" is better than "files", and "Tulip dishes" rather than "misc. kitchen".
Packing as much as you can into every box helps protect your items - less space to move around means less damage. Plus, boxes are easier to load than unusual shaped items not packed in boxes. Start packing a few weeks before your move date and take it one room at a time. Start with packing the things you use less frequently -- such as books and knick knacks -- and save packing the "every day" items until the end.
Do not over-pack moving boxes -- the heavier the item, the smaller the moving box. Start packing the items you don't need as soon as you know you're moving. Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same moving boxes. Put detailed labels on tops and sides of all moving boxes. Do not interlock moving box tops. They must always be sealed with packing tape. Pack a few boxes of items you will need immediately at your new home and make sure it is loaded last on the truck so the contents will be immediately available at your new home. To minimize the chance of breakage, pack and unpack over a padded surface so that if you do drop an item, it will land on a cushioned surface. Lampshades and fine china should not be packed in newspaper because the ink can permanently stain these items. Instead, use packing paper.
Have plenty of supplies
Bee sure to stock up on plenty of moving supplies. They will get used up quickly, so be sure to purchase enough. Shrink wrap, tape and boxes are the main supplies you will need when getting prepared to move. Do Not Make your boxes super heavy. Remember, we have to lift them (thanks).
Utilize wardrobe boxes These boxes making moving your closet very easy. You can find that at your locate public storage or uhaul truck rental. Wardrobe boxes allows you to hang your close in a box securely which the movers can easily move.
Getting Prepare for Movers
We understand moving is Stressful and we would like
to give you these tips. Be prepared as possible. Have
all boxes labeled packed into 1 room of your house.
Be sure to leave a clear walkway for movers to walk. If
you can, disassemble any furniture that needs it ahead
of time. This will save lots of time. Feel free bring
small bags and boxes out to the truck as per your
movers instructions. Stay hydrated and make sure
your movers are too! Happy Moving Day!
One of the easiest ways to color coordinate moving boxes is to wrap them with packing tapes of a different color. Choosing a different color packing tape for each room can help to undo the confusion when attempting to find an object that belongs in the bathroom or kitchen. Simply remember that red tape is for the kitchen and blue tape is for the bathroom and there will be no trouble finding the objects that apply to those rooms later.